We're happy to announce the release of Metals v0.9.7, which introduces the
support for the newest Scala 3 milestone,
|Commits since last release||17|
For full details: https://github.com/scalameta/metals/milestone/30?closed=1
Metals is a language server for Scala that works with VS Code, Vim, Emacs, Sublime Text, Atom and Eclipse. Metals is developed at the Scala Center and VirtusLab with the help from Lunatech along with contributors from the community.
Check out https://scalameta.org/metals/, and give Metals a try!
- Scala 3.0.0-M2 support
- Don't add semanticDB plugin for Scala 2.10 when using sbt BSP.
- Autocomplete empty scaladoc if nothing is defined afterwards.
Big thanks to everybody who contributed to this release or reported an issue!
git shortlog -sn --no-merges v0.9.6..v0.9.7 Tomasz Godzik Chris Kipp Bjorn Regnell Ethan Atkins Rikito Taniguchi
Merged pull requests:
- Add support for Scala 3 3.0.0-M2 #2260 (tgodzik)
- Don't add semanticDB plugin for Scala 2.10 when using sbt BSP #2258 (ckipp01)
- Bump swoval to latest version #2259 (eatkins)
- Fix documentation about buildTarget #2257 (tgodzik)
- Autocomplete empty scaladoc if nothing is defined afterwards #2252 (tanishiking)
- New directories namespace
- Add release notes for 0.9.6 #2249 (tgodzik)