We're happy to announce the release of Metals v0.10.4, which adds support for Scala 2.12.14.
|Commits since last release||24|
For full details: https://github.com/scalameta/metals/milestone/39?closed=1
Metals is a language server for Scala that works with VS Code, Vim, Emacs, Sublime Text and Eclipse. Metals is developed at the Scala Center and VirtusLab with the help from Lunatech along with contributors from the community.
Check out https://scalameta.org/metals/, and give Metals a try!
- Add support for Scala 2.12.14
Big thanks to everybody who contributed to this release or reported an issue!
$ git shortlog -sn --no-merges v0.10.3..v0.10.4
Merged pull requests:
- Add support for 2.12.14 #2826 (dos65)
- Fix pprint dependency for Scala3 RC versions #2824 (dos65)
- Print better types on hover #2821 (tgodzik)
- Don't warn about sourceroot for Scala 3 #2819 (ckipp01)
- Update pprint to newest version #2818 (tgodzik)
- Fix issues when importing in an empty package #2817 (tgodzik)
- Fix error for remote debugging when missing build target #2812 (Giggiux)
- Publish scalameta parser diagnostics for Scala 3 #2807 (tgodzik)
- Group Scala versions in docs to make it easier to see which are supported #2806 (tgodzik)
- Fix duplicate toplevels object definition when using enums #2809 (tgodzik)
- Add release notes for v0.10.3 release #2781 (tgodzik)