We're happy to announce the release of Metals v0.10.9, which mostly important feature is the Scala 2.13.7 support.
|Commits since last release||36|
For full details: https://github.com/scalameta/metals/milestone/44?closed=1
Metals is a language server for Scala that works with VS Code, Vim, Emacs, Sublime Text and Eclipse. Metals is developed at the Scala Center and VirtusLab with the help from Lunatech along with contributors from the community.
Check out https://scalameta.org/metals/, and give Metals a try!
- Support for Scala 2.13.7
- Fix issues with breakpoints on Windows.
- Add enum as a new file type option in Scala 3.
- Fix issues with expression evaluation when long classpath is used.
Big thanks to everybody who contributed to this release or reported an issue!
$ git shortlog -sn --no-merges v0.10.8..v0.10.9
Merged pull requests:
- Add try in order not to break debugging session #3265 (tgodzik)
- Add support for Scala 2.13.7 #3258 (tgodzik)
- Fix issues when source path is using Windows format #3263 (tgodzik)
- RangeHover - fix NPE #3256 (dos65)
- Update scalameta, semanticdb-scalac, ... to 4.4.29 #3253 (scala-steward)
- Update scribe, scribe-file, scribe-slf4j to 3.6.3 #3249 (scala-steward)
- Update bloop-config, bloop-launcher to 1.4.10-14-f51f591b #3248 (scala-steward)
- Update flyway-core to 8.0.2 #3250 (scala-steward)
- Update scala-java8-compat to 1.0.2 #3251 (scala-steward)
- Update mdoc, sbt-mdoc to 2.2.24 #3252 (scala-steward)
- Add case when creating enums #3242 (tgodzik)
- Add enum as a new file type option in Scala 3 #3240 (tgodzik)
- Make sure breaktpoints work even if path is sent #3238 (tgodzik)
- Copyable debug flag #3239 (kpodsiad)
- Bump to the latest millw and millw.bat -- 0.3.8 #3237 (ckipp01)
- Refactor the usage of client commands #3155 (tgodzik)
- 0.10.8 release - version changes #3229 (dos65)
- 0.10.8 release notes #3225 (dos65)
- docs - typo fix #3230 (dos65)