We're happy to announce the release of Metals v0.11.5, which brings a few of hotfixes and improves hover info for Scala 3
|Commits since last release||28|
For full details: https://github.com/scalameta/metals/milestone/50?closed=1
Metals is a language server for Scala that works with VS Code, Vim, Emacs and Sublime Text. Metals is developed at the Scala Center and VirtusLab with the help from Lunatech along with contributors from the community.
Check out https://scalameta.org/metals/, and give Metals a try!
- Fix javasemanticdb support for sbt-BSP with JDK17
- Don't show MUnit warning for the Test Explorer when not necessary
- [Scala3] Show correct tooltip on hover methods in for comprehension
Big thanks to everybody who contributed to this release or reported an issue!
$ git shortlog -sn --no-merges v0.11.4..v0.11.5
16 Rikito Taniguchi
4 Vadim Chelyshov
1 Kamil Podsiadlo
1 Tomasz Godzik
Merged pull requests:
- fix: don't show MUnit warning for the Test Explorer when not necessary #3879 (kpodsiad)
- fix: sbt-metals + java semanticdb issue on jdk17 #3876 (dos65)
- [Scala3] Show correct tooltip on hover methods in for comprehension #3854 (tanishiking)
- docs: update vim docs to no longer point people to coc-metals #3819 (ckipp01)
- Remove Eclipse from the documentation #3868 (tgodzik)
- update versions for 0.11.4 #3874 (dos65)
- 0.11.4 release notes #3873 (dos65)